The following document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided by Users and cookies and other technologies used on the healingsoul.co.uk website.
Any personal data that will be provided on the healingsoul.co.uk website will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
"Administrator" - Healing soul Sylwia Kaczmarek
"User" - every entity staying on the site and using it.
"Page" - website healingsoul.co.uk
According to article 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
1. The administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
2. The User voluntarily provides his personal data via a contact/order form, e-mail or telephone to establish and conduct cooperation.
3. By providing the Administrator with its data, the User agrees to their processing and receiving of marketing information from the Administrator by telephone or email.
5. The User's data may be transferred to another entity in order to perform the order.
6. The Administrator may store User data for an indefinite period.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the products and services offered by the Administrator.
8. The User, providing his personal data, agrees to their processing for marketing purposes connected with the Administrator's products and services.
10. The user provides his data voluntarily, as it is necessary to establish cooperation.
11. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs by himself all duties under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as " GSN ").
12. Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
13. In the case of unlawful processing of personal data, the User has the right to submit a notification to the Office for Personal Data Protection or to a court.
The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content of the Website.
All the content of the Website is subject to copyright.